Sunday, September 27

You are a lightbulb

because you light up my life.

This weekend was odd to say the least.
Friday night was the best night of my life. End of story, roll credits.
Saturday my dad picked me up and I went his house and found my brand spanking new( to me not as in just born) step-grandparents. My step-grandfather "Call me Bob" tried to set me up with my new step cousin. Incest? No no.
Then we went to Concord Mills and Ikea where "Call me Olivia" gave me a gold dollar for luck?
Crazy grandparents? Yes please.
They left and my dad made fried rice and then started o the lecture about what I'm going to do with my life.
It didn't end until I left.
I'm okay with it though because it just shows that he cares about me.

Altogether I'm not sure how I feel about my weekend. It was good to say the least.

0 comments: