Tuesday, September 8

+>-

I'm always so negative.
So I'm changing that.
A list for you to know what makes me happy.

Pretty pictures.
Goldfish.
Boys clothing.
Popsicles.
Final Bell.
Cold showers.
Trampolines.
Good movies.
Mood music.
The color pink.
Muppets.
Strange phrases or pet names.
Soft hair.
New clothes.
Books.
Warm summer nights.
Sleeping with other people.
Pillow fights.
Forts.
Auditions.
Butterflies in the stomach.
Chocolate.
Snow.
Seeing my breath.
Swimming.
Theatre.
Letters.
Cities.
Random sweet texts.
Completion.
Bikes.
Seeing friends.
Blogging.
Macs.
Cold sheets.
Theme songs.
Hats.
When my hair goes right.
Tiny straighteners.
Feeling pretty.
Crunchy autumn leaves.
Urban Outfitters.
Sunrises.
Mountains.
Feeling alone.
Accomplishment.
Affirmation.
Sounding French when I speak French.
Sweaters/hoodies.
Boy smell.
Conditioner.
Singing in the shower.
Sidewalk chalk.
Starry nights.
Swing sets.
Pizza.
All nighters.
Coffee.
High heels.
Smooth legs.
Feeling loved.
Dresses.
Dressing up.
Breakfast foods.
Coming home after being away for a long time.
Airplanes.
Chapstick.
The couch in the sunroom.
Hide and seek.
Driving.
Romantic Comedies.
Playing Mafia.
Crayons.
Monster slippers.

A good start I think.

0 comments: