Monday, September 21

I never

want to grow up.
want to wear normal socks.
thought I'd be struggling.
thought that spaghetti would repulse me.
thought I'd buy a snuggie.
want to be cold.
want to be fat.
can learn math.
will know to not take things personally.
will understand you.
will stop loving vitamin water.
will feel hungry again. Ever.
will forgive you.
get tired of your voice.
win.
sing unless I'm happy.
wanted a giant pack of crayons more.
get to swim.
will like getting up early.
will have a song written for me.
have dino chicken nuggets.
get tired of sno cones.
will take you from your number 2 spot on my speed dial.
use regular band-aids.
use pencil.
will remember french.
will be a success at life.
thought I'd want to leave home.
will stop doing pinky swears.
met anyone else like you.
get enough hugs.


Can we travel?
Anywhere. I don't even care.

0 comments: