Monday, September 28

Normal or not.

Is it normal that I love cereal?
That I like little kid T.V. shows or no T.V. shows at all?
That I really want a dinosaur sandwich cutter?
That I swim when I want to be alone?
That I don't tell people when I get migraines so they don't worry?
That my favorite movie is either some random independent film you probably haven't heard of or Muppet Treasure Island?
That I make up phrases?
That I like cloudy skies?
That I don't like to wear socks?
That I don't like to sleep with my door open?
That I talk on the phone while in the shower?
That I like to go to Toys R Us?
That I tell my boyfriend that I want to have Michael Cera's children?
That perfection bothers me?
That sour candy makes me antsy?
That I sit on my roof and yell at cars in French?
That I would rather go to rehearsal than anything else?
That I would rather get the flu than get the flu shot?
That when I'm sad I automatically want a snow cone?

I don't think it matters if it's normal in general as long as one person thinks it is or at least thinks it's okay. If you could have that person in your life all the time and you could show them every oddball nugget your brain digs up and they thought it was okay. If they thought you were smart or funny then it would be okay. Normal or not it wouldn't even matter. I like to think I've got one of those.

0 comments: