Wednesday, September 9

Do the panic.

I can't do this.
I'm drowning.
I sat in U.S. History and cried.
I fought back a panic attack.
I can't deal with this work load.
I just can't.
And it's only going to get worse.

Seriously what is the fucking point?
You work hard in school to go to a good college.
You work hard in college to get a good job.
You get that good job where you make lots of money hopefully but you are probably completely miserable.
You have all this money which you spend on unnecessary things which you are so busy you probably don't use.
That probably gets thrown away when you die.
So you retire after a while but then you're too old to have any real adventures.
And then you die.

Qu'est que ce le point?

Answer.
There isn't one.
You live for a while and then you die.
So what's really the point?

I need to get out and get away.
And the worst part is when I get stressed and get headaches and panic attacks then my mom is like :You're stressed. Well clearly you don't have enough time. So quit seeing friends, doing theatre and driving. All the stuff that makes you relaxed. See my nonsensical logic. Live with it because you don't have a choice.

So I'm sitting here dying and I can't say a word.
I need a hug.
I need to just sit in the dark and cry.
I need to jump off a bridge.
I need you.
But you are nowhere to be found.

0 comments: