Monday, July 20

If given the choice

don't be lactose intolerant.
It seriously sucks.
Especially when you forget your meds.
Especially when there is chocolate cake. Really good looking chocolate cake.
More so when you have no meds and there is good chocolate cake at the same time.

So you're dying to hear about New York aren't you?
So I will sum it up in this way
10 reasons I should live in New York City.

10.It is where the theatter is at.
9.I like noise when I sleep.
8. I am a taxi hailing expert.
7. It feels like Christmas when you wake up because you're where you want to be.
6. The shopping is crazy amazing.
5. Pharamacies and Starbuck's are EVERYWHERE so I would never run out of the essentials : coffe and lactaid.
4. People are skinnier because they walk everywhere.
3. I hate yardwork and Central Park would be my backyard.
2. No one thought I was a tourist. I was asked for directions.
1. The guy at the restaurants thought I looked 21. I was offered alcohol no ID needed 3 times :)

I could come up with a list ten times that long.

So we went and saw the Julliard School and I thought my heart would just break in two. I wanted it that much. And the thought that it might not happen almost broke my heart. But there's still the promise of tomorrow.

I spent way too much money in New York buying expensive shoes and t-shirts.

Holy Jesus's footie pajamas I love New York.
There's no I want. I have to be part of it.

I would die anywhere else.

0 comments: