So sorry for not blogging about adventure day 1 guys but I thought I'd left my laptop cable at home. But it was really in my bag.
So yesterday I got all my hair cut off. No joke. It's gone.
My dad bought a new station wagon which I have dubbed Hans.
I made some kick ass mashed potatoes.
I got yelled at for texting when there is NOTHING ELSE TO DO.
I have no friends here.
We're going to see UP!
I miss everyone.
I have a backyard in the middle of the city.
I live two blocks away from the best cupcake place ever.
Urban Outfitters is a 3 minute walk (YES SARAH I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS)
My dad did something that I want to rant about but I can't until my brother and sister know so I will keep to myself until that point.
I start camp Sunday which I'm pretty excited about.
New York is less than two weeks away.
I am 300 miles from anyone that I care about besides my dad and Kelli.
I now have two cats.
They're really Kelli's cats but since I live here now there kind of mine too.
No one who is allergic to cats will be able to touch me after I get home because they cats are all over all my stuff.
I talked to my mom for 20 minutes today.
The day before we leave we are going to the International Spy Museum.
My dad wants me to make friends but I'm not sure how that's going to happen.
Friday, July 3
Adventure Day 2
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment