So for the first time since I became homebound I felt normal, despite the fact that I woke up at 11:30 and hung out with my sister. I had to watch million dollar baby for English and it was really long and then suddenly it was 4 and I had to rush to get to voice lessons. I've had nothing but time since I started homebound. Rushing is annoying but for me it's refreshing to have somewhere to be and something to do.
I seriously wonder what kids how are homeschooled do all day. I don't mean that to be mean in any way I am seriously curious because I know quite a few kids who are homeschooled and are perfectly happy. I guess they take more classes than I do but it still leaves a lot of time left over. 6 hours of school a day is way too much. We waste so much time waiting for other people, waiting for people who don't understand. I'm not trying to be offensive because that's been me a few times but it wastes so much time that ould be otherwise spent.
Time. It's all a question of time. Most peoples issue is that there isn't enough for them to do all the things that there are to do in a day and still have time to themselves. My problem is the exact opposite. What do you do with too much time?
Wednesday, February 18
Time is on my side
Posted by Jennie
Labels: time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment