That's how all the best stories start. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White...you get the picture. I'm not looking for a fairytale. Not in the least. But what I am looking for is an adventure, a dragon to battle, a wicked step mother to slay. Well maybe I am looking for a fairytale. And honestly who could argue with a Prince Charming?
As I was saying. Once upon a time there was a girl named Jennie. She was an ordinary girl looking for something extraordinary. What was the extraordinary thing that she was looking for? She didn't know. Maybe it was a chocolate chip waffle instead of cereal for breakfast Maybe it was a trip to France. All she knew was she wanted more out of life...
Life isn't a fairy tale. I know that much. Adventures don't just spring up whenever you want them to. And life is really just one long adventure. But when you're Rapunzel(me) stuck in a tower (my house) then a crazy fairy tale adventure sounds pretty good...
Tuesday, February 17
Once Upon A Time
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment