Tuesday, February 24

There's always a bright side

Ah frustration! I really hate to complaint but I just spent an hour and a half in an MRI tube thingy. It really really sucked just because having to be totally still for an hour and a half in a small space with a loud noise is enough to frustrate anyone or at least that's what I tell myself.

But I can be thankful that I'm that much closer to being done with this whole mess. One less test. Finally we'll know for sure. My headaches will be gone. I honestly don't remember what being healthy feels like it was so long ago that I was. Seriously to wake up and have nothing hurt is a foreign concept to me, a dream of some sort not my reality.

Okay rant is over. Today was good. I was busy and will remain so for the rest of the week and probably for the rest of my life. But on the bright side I get to wake up at 9:30 and go and get a massage.

0 comments: