I used to think a lot of things.
When I was little...
I used to think that the popcorn bag would get so big the microwave would explode
I used to think that big girls don't cry
I used to think that babies were ordered from a hospital
I used to think that I could live in a cardboard box if it was big enough
I used to think that the people on the T.V. would come out and get me
I used to think that I would go down the drain if I stayed in the bathtub while the water drained
I used to think my dad was just some guy that lived in our house
I used to think all my stuffed animals came to life when I left the room
I used to think a monster lived under my bed
I used to think that it was illegal to pee after everyone went to bed
I used to think that parents knew everything
I used to think there was such thing as a nap fairy
I used to think that I could live in a cardboard box if it was big enough
I used to think a lot of things
Friday, February 27
I used to think
Posted by Jennie
Labels: I used to think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment