at graduation.
Not because I don't love my friends. I love them more than anything.
More because if they were really my friends then they'll come back some day.
Last night I stayed up until 5. It made me happy. At 3 we decided we were insanely hungry so we ate chips and pretzels and ice. We talked about everything and everyone hates me and Stephanie because we have "man candy" or "boy toys". It was great because Stephanie's man candy kept trying to sell me on why I should like my boy toy. The irony is he know that I like him and Stephanie's man candy didn't
We also walked to What A Burger at 11 this morning because Krista wanted fries and I wanted diet cherry lemon sundrop. It was closed. The internet that said that it's open 24/7 lies.
The internet lies. So do you. But you apologized and said you wouldn't. Who knows maybe that's another one. The internet will continue to lie. Hopefully you won't.
Sunday, June 14
I couldn't cry
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment