You didn't wait 3 days to call. I respect that.
You talked to me for 3 and a half hours. I like that.
You refused to go to sleep. I laughed at that.
You said you talked to me because I was different. I adore that.
You don't play games. I think it's cool.
You told me things you didn't have to.
You made me feel comfortable telling you things.
You made promises that might not be kept. But the thing is you made them in the first place. I don't particularly care if you follow through.
You are the nicest person I know.
You are honest with me.
You listened to all my dumb stories and laughed at them.
You just want to make music.
I would be your audience of one.
p.s. I am still stained from the masterpiece you painted on my arm.
Friday, June 12
An audience of one
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment