can't do this.
I can't pack up my entire lifre even if it is just for three weeks.
I don't want to go.
I'll miss everyone far too much.
I want to cry just thinking about it.
Things I need to say before I go:
I'm going to miss you.
I'm scared you don't know how to take care of anyone but yourself.
I want you to like me.
I'm sorry I made fun of you because your going to miss me.
I'm probably going to miss you more.
I'm scared no one will like me.
I'm excited.
I don't know what to pack.
Please don't forget me.
You said you would call every day. Please do.
I'm going to tell my dad about you and I don't give a shit if he approves or not. It's my life not his.
Text me all the time. I don't want to feel like I'm away.
Don't go off with someone else. Even if she is ugly.
Send me a care package.
Please don't hate me after this.
We're sort of a family. An odd one but we are. I hope you see that.
Please don't use the fact that I'm away to sleep around. That is not okay.
Promise you'll love me when I come home.
I want to be different when I come home.
I'll take hundreds of pictures. Pinky swear.
I'm excited to come home and spend a week with you.
Come see me before I leave again.
GET YOUR FUCKING LICENSE. I need it more than you because I need to see you.
I still want to be a stain so you can't forget me.
I really don't want to do my own laundry.
Where am I going to be sleeping?
Is she coming with us?
3 weeks with just Facebook Mobile???? I may die.
I won't take off my necklace.
Did you leave your bandanna on purpose? I was kind of hoping you'd let me have it while I was away.
I love you all.
A few people especially.
Saturday, June 27
I can't do this
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment