Thursday, March 25

There are days

There are days I feel fat and ugly.

There are day where I feel skinny and pretty.
There are days that I love everyone.
There are days when I want to be locked in a room alone.
There are days on which I hate my life.
There are days when things couldn't be better.
There are days that I don't want to go to rehearsal.
There are days that I miss check-in.
There are days when I can't focus.
There are days when I ride my bike and listen to mariachi music blaring from bans in the ghetto as I enjoy the warmth from the sun and ride to Joanna's house.
There are days when I am content.
There are days when I am impatient.
There are days when I bother to shave my legs.
There are days when I feel abandoned, because everyone seems to be moving on with life and I'm stuck in park.

Then there are days like today, which are totally unique from every other day.

0 comments: