I like to sleep in sweatshirts.
I can organize with the best of them, but sweeping or vacuuming, forget it.
I can type pretty fast, and spell pretty well.
I have to brush my teeth at least twice a day no exceptions.
I drink water because I'm paranoid that if I don't I'll break out really bad.
I love the smell of books.
I like old movies.
I read books that make me seem more intelligent.
I wear 3-D glasses with the lenses popped out during math because I think that if I look smarter suddenly this bunch of numbers and letters will suddenly make sense.
I often feel as if I am inconsequential.
The moment I realized that you can be happy with almost anything was a warm early summer afternoon, when I was riding to Joanna's house while the sun was setting and mariachi music wafter through the air. It was a truly perfect moment.
I wish I could be bothered to paint my nails.
I pride myself on random facts that I have no need of knowing, such as the fact that having 5 fingers is a recessive gene and having 6 fingers is dominant.
English and people watching fascinate me. Science and math bore me.
I want to be important someday.
I want millions of people to know my name because of something good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment