Tomorrow I'm having dinner with my dad.
It just occured to me today that he still hasn't met Ben.
We've been dating for over 5 months.
It's strange to think that 2 out of the top 3 most influential men in my life have never met.
So I'm excited to get out of here.
D.C. here I come.
Time away from Concord should be good for me.
I won't have any papers left to write.
I probably won't have any homework to speak of.
I'll be in a city with millions of people, feeling like an insignificant being which is how I motivate myself.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not asking for anyone to belittle me. It's more that I want to be someone important in a big city. It's something that a small town can't make me feel.
There's the metro and traffic and smog and people and things to do and frankly nothing else makes me feel more alive.
I guess there's just an excitement, fervent almost and it seems tangible and I love it.
Wednesday, November 18
Soon.
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment