skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life is about creating yourself
Saturday, October 10
WTF?
I was called beautiful by a boy I haven't talked to since 8th grade.
How odd.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jennie
I want to be an open book. Not one of those dusty library books no one looks at. I want to be a best seller.
View my complete profile
Posts.
►
2010
(
41
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
7
)
►
January
(
4
)
▼
2009
(
176
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
19
)
▼
October
(
21
)
Flame
Mmmmmbaaabaaa this is the sound of settling
Full.
Germs
Don't sweat the small stuff.
You'll never understand how much I mean this when ...
I've got this feeling
Words.
We all have our junk.
Ick.
Luck?
Revelations!
Good morning starshine. The Earth says "Helloooooooo"
WTF?
True love prevents scurvy.
The stars lean down to kiss you
The answers to my questions
Is it bad
I need answers because
0-60 in 3 seconds
Break.
►
September
(
25
)
►
August
(
20
)
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
19
)
►
May
(
20
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
10
)
►
February
(
9
)
Stalkers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment