I am a full person.
I don't like mayonnaise or soap operas.
I lay in bed until noon but I'm not sleeping I'm reading.
I listen to music based on my taste, not others opinions.
I don't watch T.V. simply because it doesn't interest me.
I don't really straighten my hair. It's softer this way.
I don't like to feel fake so I don't wear much makeup.
I feel prettiest in a dress.
I don't care how bad they are I enjoy Twinkies.
I don't need much else besides love.
I can be materialistic but most of the time I don't see the point.
It takes a lot of pain to make me cry.
I have general ideas of how I would like things to go in my life and it's okay if they don't turn out that way because they usually don't.
I don't look that great in a bikini but I will wear one regardless.
I am a full three dimensional person.
No one can tell me otherwise.
Saturday, October 24
Full.
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment