Thursday, May 7

I want it back

Not just all the love I gave to you I want a few things back from you too...
I want the
normality of when it was us back
I want the feeling of being safe back
I want the knowledge that you'll always be there back
and to be frank
I just want you back. Not even romantically I just want you

I'm being selfish but there are other things from other peop
le I want back too.
I want you back from the musical
I want you back from your boyfriend
I want our friendship back
I want your normality back
I want you're being on my side back
I don't want my words back. You took your punches for an hour so I took mine. I didn't mean to hurt you but I am so glad I did.



Everything is all messed up an no one is on my side.


*I wrote this this morning before school and it was all messed up but her are my afterschool Notions)

Some people need to keep their "keepin it real" to themselves

Some people need to not say that I have no right to my best friend of 5 years over her boyfriend of 3 weeks

Some people need to not drive 90 in a 35 speed limit

Some people need thicker skin

Some people just need to go fall in a hole

0 comments: