If I were to write a secret to postsecret about you it would probably be that I only think you came to see me in the hospital because you had a meeting down here.
When I was little I just thought you were some guy who lived in our house.
I honestly think that you only want a daughter when it's convenient.
I wish I saw you more.
I wish I could live with you mainly because you would just leave me be.
You were really helpful in helping me deal with my panic attacks. I haven't had one today. No one was more surprised that you were helpful than me.
I think you are the only person who believes that I can do great things.
I think you can be a jerk.
I think you can be a liar.
I think you can be the best dad in the world when you feel like it.
You have better taste than mom.
You are a better cook than mom.
The world isn't really out to get you.
Mom doesn't hate you.
She really just couldn't care less about you.
I am so excited to spend a whole three weeks with you.
I don't think I've spent three weeks with you collectively in an entire year ever. Even when we lived in the same house.
I'm afraid to let you down.
I'm afraid to cry in front of you.
I love you daddy.
I really miss you.
Wednesday, May 27
Daddy
Posted by Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment