All that bullshit about coming into my own may not have been bullshit.
I have a job, and that sure helps. I just ordered some new clothes and face wash so I should look relatively cute and acne free. I have a wonderful boyfriend who wants to make the effort to have a relationship. I have a The Office t-shirt. My chemistry teachers is really easy and you don't learn anything so it's an easy A, which means I have two hard classes instead of three. I know I have friends in at least three of my classes. I'M DRAMA CLUB PRESIDENT HELL YEAH! I have a really good English teacher who will hopefully help me write college essays getting me into the learning institution of my choice. I'm hopefully going to college. Me and my mom both think I'm a good enough driver that I can get my license. I have contact lenses. I have a new Coach bag.
But in the end these things don't matter. What's going to matter is my attitude and how I look at things this year. I refuse to become a ball of stress, I just won't do it. I will instead take what comes and not worry about the rest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment